For a list of related student writing competitions, click here. To submit updated or additional information related to either list, please send an email to email@example.com.
The following institutions post Fellowship appointments in intellectual property law and/or information policy from time to time. These are generally designed for recent law school graduates and/or current law students. In some cases they are designed to support career development for individuals intending to teach intellectual property law. For more details, read the relevant website or contact the institution directly.
- American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California
- Berkeley Center for Law and Technology
- Center for Democracy and Technology
- Creative Commons
- Duke Law School
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Franklin Pierce Law School
- George Washington University Law School
- New York University Engelberg Center for Innovation Law and Policy
- Public Knowledge
- Silicon Flatirons Center / University of Colorado
- Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale (Italy)
- University of Michigan Law School