The Concurring Opinions online symposium on Brett Frischmann’s wonderful new Infrastructure: The Social Value of Shared Resources has just gotten started.
- Here is Brett’s framing post.
- Here is a post on education as infrastructure, from Deven Desai.
- Marvin Ammori on the breadth of the book.
- Adam Thierer on what the book does not address.
- Barbara Cherry on infrastructure and governance.
- Frank Pasquale on absent infrastructures.
- Andrew Odlyzko on property rights and infrastructure.
- Timothy Lee on infrastructure and the open Internet.
- Laura DeNardis on infrastructure and Internet governance.
- Michael Burstein on infrastructure and patent law.
- Brett on infrastructure as an analytic framework.
- Brett on models and empirics.
- Tim Wu on infrastructure as a way of thinking.
Congratulations to all participants for a stimulating conversation!